Recommendation 1-List your services:
You must make a list of all the works that need to be done when a Tree Lopper visit to you. Whether you want a tree pruning service or tree trimming service, you must make a list and then asked the expert to deal with everything. A to-do list will help you get an idea on your work and you will get a clean and clear service.
Recommendation 2- Get a drug free expert:
As per the reports, 70% people are drug addicted and you need to choose an expert who is not drug addicted. Then only, you will get true and beneficial service. There is no looking back and you can live in a clean environment.
Recommendation 3- Ask question to clear doubts:
- Do you have training certificate in tree cutting?
- Are you a certified service provider?
- Are the arborists or Tree Lopper well-experienced?
- Do you provide any accidental insurance?
- Do you use high-end machines?
- Are the machines certified?
- Can I check the photos and reviews of your previous work?
- Do you place online request of the service?
- Do you have contact number?
Recommendation 4- Ask for written price quotation:
If you are satisfied with the service provider, then you must ask for written price quotation on the types of services you want. So that, both the parties agree on the desired amount and continue the service.
Recommendation 5- You should avoid scams:
There are many scams offered with the tree cutting services. You will hear employees get their half salary and there is no trace of the company owner. They charged double the price from the clients and elope after a few days. These are really shocking incidents and that is why; you need to be very specific about the service and find out the best one for the best service. Companies who offer you cheap prices are not necessary